Liberal Studies and Interdisciplinary Studies majors are required to make appointments with their assigned advisor via their MyFIU Student Dashboard.
Students seeking to meet with Dr. Draper may call 305-348-2865 for an appointment.
Your Student Dashboard provides you with multiple tools to ensure your academic success:
• MyMajor – Major Maps are outlined to ensure you have the perfect road map towards graduation.
• Alerts – Get notifications whenever you slip “off track”.
• Messages – Send and respond to messages with your assigned advisor without fear of losing important messages in your “spam folder”.
• Advisor Notes – Review important notes and discussion topics from previous advising sessions.
• Appointment Request – Make appointments directly with your advisor.
• Resources – View important resources such as your Panther Degree Audit (PDA), unofficial transcript and My Major Match interest assessment.